Last updated: February 23, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Disclaimer) refers to KOHAI LLC, Ste A-375 720 N 10th St Renton WA 98057.
- “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Kohai, accessible from https://kohai.com/
- “You” means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Kohai. The following terms and conditions constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment Processing Times
All Orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of Your Order, We will contact you via email.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Cost varies by size, weight, and shipping location and will be auto-generated by Shippo. Shipping charges will be based on the standard shipping rate, express will not be available.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Kohai ships to addresses only within the U.S. U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses will not be included.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Kohai is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to Your Order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes).
Kohai is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://kohai.com/contact-us/
- By sending us an email: Shop@kohai.com