Join Our Team
Kohai’s Internship Program, aka KIP, is currently fully remote and anticipating in-person work later in 2022 in our Seattle office.
Internship candidates must meet these requirements:
- Must reside in and/or attending a university in Seattle
- Receive academic credit for the participating semester
- At least one prior internship or campus work experience
- Enrolled in a four-year accredited university and is currently a freshman, sophomore or junior
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the music industry
Our internship opportunities vary by semester and time of year. Our departments include Live Events & Touring, Booking, Marketing, Videography, and Creative Studio. Most departments will include travel opportunities, and there are additional requirements for Touring internships which you will be informed of if your application is accepted.
- Apply via the linked-in post HERE. Include a Cover Letter and Resume. Be sure to at minimum include details about your current studies, expected graduation date, and department preference.
- If your application is accepted, one of our team members will reach out to schedule an informal, casual conversation to discuss your background, interests, and our program.
- Lastly, we will schedule a formal interview with an industry professional in one of your top departments of interest.