Kohai's Internship Program, aka KIP, is currently fully remote and anticipating in-person work later in 2022.
Internship candidates must meet these requirements:
- Must reside in and/or attending a university within the USA or Canada;
- Receive academic credit for the participating semester;
- At least one prior internship or campus work experience;
- Enrolled in a four-year accredited university and is currently a freshman, sophomore or junior;
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the music industry
Our internship opportunities vary by semester and time of year. Our departments include Live Events & Touring, Booking, Marketing, Videography, and Creative Studio. Most departments will include travel opportunities, and there are additional requirements for Touring internships which you will be informed of if your application is accepted.
1) Include a Cover Letter and Resume. Be sure to at minimum include details about your current studies, expected graduation date, and 3 internship department preferences. After submitting, connect with us via LinkedIn.
2) If your application is accepted, one of our team members will reach out to schedule an informal, casual conversation to discuss your background, interests, and our program.
3) Lastly, we will schedule a formal interview with an industry professional in one of your top departments of interest.
Summer applications open January 15 and close March 30
Fall applications open April 30 and close June 15
Spring applications open July 30 and close October 30