Kohai's Apprenticeship Program, aka KAP, is similar to the Internship program with a few key differences:
- Candidates must be reside in and be legally able to work in the USA and/or Canada;
- Must have a valid drivers license;
- At least one prior internship or job experience;
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the music industry
Our Apprenticeship opportunities vary by season. Apprenticeship opportunities include Live Events & Touring, Booking, Marketing, Videography, and Creative Studio. Most departments will include travel opportunities, and there are additional requirements for Touring which you will be informed of if your application is accepted. Apprenticeships are paid and typically lead to a regular job contract.
1) Include a Cover Letter and Resume. Be sure to at minimum include details about your educational background, work experience, and 3 references who are willing to vouch for your character and work history. After submitting, connect with us via LinkedIn.
2) If your application is accepted, our team will check your references, and will reach out to schedule an informal, casual conversation to discuss your background, interests, and our opportunities.
3) Lastly, we will schedule a formal interview with an industry professional in one of your top departments of interest.
Summer applications open January 15 and close March 30
Fall applications open April 30 and close June 15
Spring applications open July 30 and close October 30