Join Our Team
Kohai helps international artists, labels, and brands with booking shows, event production, concert promotion, and tour management. We are a small group of music fans turned pros, and through a lot of sweat and struggle, grown into a tight-knit company, fortunate enough to work with some of our favorite artists.
Future assistants will provide administrative support to an Agent in our Booking Department. The ideal candidate should be motivated, interested in the concert booking space, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel, producing correspondence, special projects, organization of touring clients’ activity (ticket counts, contract tracking, deposit tracking, releasing of monies, routing, etc.)
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
- At least 1 year of professional administrative experience supporting an executive in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year of professional experience working in the music industry.
- Experience with booking artists is a plus but not required.
- Experience working at an agency is a plus but not required.
- Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Must be solutions oriented.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Include a Cover Letter and Resume. Be sure to at minimum include details about your educational background, work experience, and 3 references who are willing to vouch for your character and work history.
- If your application is accepted, our team will check your references, and will reach out to schedule an informal, casual conversation to discuss your background, interests, and our opportunities.
- Lastly, we will schedule a formal interview with an industry professional in one of your top departments of interest.